How to Add Sports Package to Youtube Tv?
Adding a sports package to your YouTube TV subscription is a great way to get access to all your favorite teams and live games. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
Checkout this video:
Go to the settings tab
1. From the main screen of the YouTube TV app, select the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner, then choose “Settings.”
2. Select “Memberships and Subscriptions.”
3. Under “Memberships,” find “YouTube TV” and select it.
4. Select “Manage.”
5. Select the pencil icon next to your current package. If you’re not currently subscribed to a package, you’ll see a “plus” sign instead.
6. Scroll down and select “Sports Plus.” You may need to select “Show all packages” at the bottom of this list first.
7. Choose “Continue.”
Scroll down to the memberships and subscriptions section
Scroll down to the memberships and subscriptions section. You will see a list of all the channels that are available with your current subscription. Find the Sports section and click on it. You will see a list of all thesports channels that are currently available. To add a channel to your subscription, simply click on the Add Channel button next to it.
Click on the add-ons tab
In order to add the Sports package to your YouTube TV subscription, you will need to click on the “Add-ons” tab from your account dashboard. From there, you will be able to select the Sports package as an add-on to your existing subscription.
Find the sports package you want to add
There are a few ways to add the Sports Package to your YouTube TV subscription:
-Visit tv.youtube.com/buy/sports on your computer or mobile device
-Select the Sports Package from the list of available add-ons
-Choose whether to add the package to your existing subscription or start a new subscription with the package included
-Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your purchase
Once you’ve added the Sports Package, you’ll be able to watch live games and events from a variety of sports leagues, including MLB, NBA, NHL, and more. You’ll also have access to a library of on-demand sports content.
1. To add the Sports Plus package to your YouTube TV subscription, start by opening the YouTube TV app on your mobile device or by visiting tv.youtube.com in your web browser.
2. Then, click on the account icon in the top right corner of the screen and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
3. In the “Settings” menu, select “Add-ons” and then scroll down to find the Sports Plus package.
4. When you’ve found the Sports Plus package, click on the “Subscribe” button and confirm your purchase. Once you’ve subscribed, you’ll have access to all of the channels in the Sports Plus package, including ESPN+, Fox Soccer Plus, and more.