How to Get Bt Sports Free? You can get Bt Sports for free by following these simple steps.
Checkout this video:
Go to the BT Sport website
If you want to watch BT Sport online, the best way to do it is by signing up for a free trial on the BT Sport website. This will give you access to all of the BT Sport channels for free for a limited period of time, and you can cancel at any time.
To sign up for a free trial, simply go to the BT Sport website and click on the “Start Free Trial” button. You will then be asked to enter your details and create an account. Once you have done this, you will be able to watch BT Sport online for free for the duration of your trial.
Scroll down to the “Watch BT Sport” section
In order to watch BT Sport for free, you will need to have a BT ID. You can create a BT ID by going to the BT website and clicking on the “Create a BT ID” link. Once you have created a BT ID, you can then scroll down to the “Watch BT Sport” section of the website and click on the “Free Live Sports” link.
If you want to get BT Sport for free, the best way to do it is to sign up for a 3-month free trial. To do this, simply click on the “Free for 3 months” button on the BT Sport website. Once you’ve done this, you’ll be able to watch all of your favorite sports matches and events without having to pay a penny.
Enter your BT ID and password
Assuming you’re a BT Broadband customer, open up the BT Sport app and head to the ‘Watch Now’ tab. You’ll be presented with a login screen – enter your BT ID and password. If you don’t have a BT ID, don’t worry, you can create one for free.
Follow the on-screen instructions
1. To start, go to the BT Sport App and sign in with your BT ID.
2. Once you’re in, select the Get BT Sport Free pass from the menu.
3. Now choose which free trial you want to take advantage of. The free trial lasts for either 1 day or 7 days, and you can watch on up to 2 devices at the same time.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your purchase. You’ll need a debit or credit card to do this, but you won’t be charged until after your free trial period has ended.
5. Once you’ve completed your purchase, head back to the My BT app and go to the MyBT Sport tab. Here you can start watching all of the live action!