You can watch Fox Sports on Sling by following these simple steps. With Sling, you can watch Fox Sports online without a cable subscription.
Checkout this video:
To watch Fox Sports on Sling, you’ll need to sign up for a Sling TV account. Once you’ve done that, you can either watch Fox Sports through the Sling app or by visiting the Fox Sports website.
If you want to watch Fox Sports through the Sling app, you’ll need to download the app and then log in with your Sling TV credentials. Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to watch any of the available Fox Sports channels.
If you want to watch Fox Sports on the Fox Sports website, you’ll need to go to the website and then click on the “Live TV” tab. From there, you’ll be able to select any of the available Fox Sports channels.
What is Sling?
Sling is a streaming service that offers you a way to watch your favorite TV shows, movies, sports, news, and more without a cable or satellite subscription. You can watch Sling on your TV, laptop, phone, or other streaming device. All you need is an Internet connection.
Sling offers two different streaming plans: Sling Orange and Sling Blue. Both plans include Fox Sports channels. You can also get Fox Sports channels as part of Sling’s Sports Extra add-on, which is available for both Orange and Blue subscribers.
To watch Fox Sports on Sling, you’ll need to sign up for either the Orange or Blue plan (or both). Once you’ve done that, you can add the Sports Extra add-on if you want access to additional sports channels.
Once you’ve signed up for a plan and added any extras, you can start watching Fox Sports on Sling by visiting the Sling website or using the Sling app on your mobile device or streaming device.
How to Watch Fox Sports on Sling?
Fox Sports channels are available on Sling, with packages starting at $25/month. You can watch Fox Sports 1 and 2, as well as your local Fox sports channel, depending on your location. Here’s how to start watching:
1. Go to the Sling TV website and click “Watch Now 7 Days Free”
2. Enter your email address and create a password
3. Choose your package. The Sling Blue package includes Fox Sports 1 and 2
4. Choose your extras, if any. Extras include things like premium channels or additional sports packages
5. Enter your credit or debit card information. You will not be charged until after your 7-day free trial
6. Once you’re signed up, download the Sling TV app on your Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, or other supported device
7. Log in with your email address and password
8. Navigate to the “Sports” section of the app and start watching Fox Sports!
If you’re a die-hard Fox Sports fan, then there’s no better way to catch all the action than with Sling TV. Not only is it more affordable than cable, but you can also watch on your own schedule and never have to worry about contracts or hidden fees. And, with the Fox Sports app, you can even take your favorite sports programming on the go.