- Fox Sports 1 on Roku
- Fox Sports 1 on Sling TV
- Fox Sports 1 on DIRECTV NOW
- Fox Sports 1 on Hulu with Live TV
If you’re a Roku user and a sports fan, you’re probably wondering what channel is Fox Sports 1 on Roku. Here’s a quick guide to help you out.
Checkout this video:
Fox Sports 1 on Roku
Roku has the FOX Sports app which gives you access to all of their channels including FS1. You can either add the FOX Sports app to your Roku device or stream FS1 through a participating TV provider. If you want to watch FS1 without a cable subscription, you can sign up for a streaming service that offers FOX Sports.
Add the Fox Sports 1 channel to your Roku
Want to catch the latest sports news, highlights and live games? Add the Fox Sports 1 channel to your Roku and get access to a 24/7 destination for regional and national sporting events. With Roku, you can watch Fox Sports 1 live or on demand with your favorite TV provider.
To add Fox Sports 1 to your Roku:
1. Go to Channel Store on your Roku device and browse or search for “Fox Sports 1.”
2. Select the Fox Sports 1 channel from the list of results and select “Add Channel.”
3. Once the channel is added, launch Fox Sports 1 from your “My Channels” list and sign in with your TV provider credentials to start watching live games, shows and more.
How to watch Fox Sports 1 on Roku
Roku players and Roku TV models are available around the world. However, not every Roku channel is available in every country. To see which channels are available in your country, follow the steps below.
1. Go to https://my.roku.com/.
2. Scroll down to the footer and select your country from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on Channel Store under In Your Country.
4. Browse or search for a channel in the Channel Store. If you see a feather next to the channel name, that means it’s only available in the US.
Unfortunately, Fox Sports 1 is not currently available on Roku in any countries outside of the US.
Fox Sports 1 on Sling TV
You can find Fox Sports 1 on Roku if you have Sling TV. Sling TV is a streaming service that offers you live and on-demand TV for a monthly fee. You can watch Fox Sports 1 on Roku with a Sling TV subscription.
How to add Fox Sports 1 to your Sling TV account
Sling TV is a streaming service that offers you a way to watch live and on-demand TV shows on your Roku, TV, phone, or computer. You can choose from a variety of cable channels, including ESPN, TNT, TBS, and many others. One channel that you can add to your Sling TV account is Fox Sports 1.
To add Fox Sports 1 to your Sling TV account:
1. Go to sling.com/account and sign in or create an account.
2. Click on “Change Subscription” under your name in the top right corner.
3. Scroll down to “Sports Extra” and click on the plus sign next to it.
4. Click on “Continue” and then “Confirm.”
Your Fox Sports 1 subscription will now be added to your Sling TV account!
How to watch Fox Sports 1 on Sling TV
Fox Sports 1 is available on Sling TV, which is an affordable, no-contract streaming TV service. You can watch Fox Sports 1 on Roku with a Sling TV subscription.
Sling TV offers two base packages: Sling Orange and Sling Blue. Fox Sports 1 is available on the Sling Blue package. The Sling Blue package costs $25 per month and includes 40+ channels, including Fox Sports 1, NBCSN, NFL Network, and FX.
You can start a 7-day free trial of Sling TV to watch Fox Sports 1 on Roku without a contract.
Fox Sports 1 on DIRECTV NOW
Fox Sports 1 is a national sports network that is available on DIRECTV NOW. This network offers a variety of sports programming, including live and pre-recorded events, analysis, and highlights.
How to add Fox Sports 1 to your DIRECTV NOW account
Adding Fox Sports 1 to your DIRECTV NOW account is easy. Simply follow these steps:
1. Log in to your DIRECTV NOW account.
2. Click on the “My Account” tab.
3. Select “Add Channels” from the menu options.
4. Find and select “Fox Sports 1” from the list of available channels.
5. Click on the “Add Channel” button.
6. Follow the prompts to complete the process and start watching Fox Sports 1 on Roku!
How to watch Fox Sports 1 on DIRECTV NOW
Fox Sports 1 is a national 24-hour multi-sport cable network launched by Fox Sports on August 17, 2013. The network carries simulcasts of some of Fox Sports’ popular programs from the Fox network and cable channels FS1, FS2, and Fox Soccer Plus. It is available on most pay TV providers in the United States.
To watch Fox Sports 1 on DIRECTV NOW, you will need to subscribe to the “Live a Little” package or above. This package includes Fox Sports 1 as well as many other channels.
Fox Sports 1 on Hulu with Live TV
How to add Fox Sports 1 to your Hulu with Live TV account
Fox Sports 1 is a national 24-hour multi-sport cable channel launched by Fox Sports on August 17, 2013. FS1 replaced the motorsports network Speed on August 12, 2013, at the same time that its sister channel Fox Sports 2 replaced Fuel TV. Both FS1 and FS2 absorbed most of the sports programming from its predecessors, as well as content from Fox Soccer, which was replaced by the entertainment-based channel FXX on September 2, 2013.
FOX Sports 1 is available on Hulu with Live TV! You can watch sports such as college football, NBA basketball and MLB baseball games, as well as NASCAR races and UFC fights. Here’s how to add FOX Sports 1 to your Hulu with Live TV account:
1) Go to hulu.com/start and log in or create a new account.
2) Select your plan (Hulu with Live TV or Hulu + Live TV) and continue.
3) Select your device (Roku, Amazon Fire TV, etc.) and continue.
4) Enter your ZIP code and continue.
5) Select your local FOX Sports 1 station from the list (typically FOX Sports Detroit or FOX Sports Florida). If you don’t see yourlocal station listed, try entering a nearby city’s ZIP code instead.
6) That’s it! You should now be able to watch FOX Sports 1 live on your Roku device.
How to watch Fox Sports 1 on Hulu with Live TV
Fox Sports 1 is a national 24-hour multi-sport cable network launched by Fox Sports on August 17, 2013. The network specializes in broadcasting sporting events, including college and professional sports.
Hulu with Live TV is a streaming service that offers live and on-demand TV from more than 60 networks, including Fox Sports 1. You can watch Hulu with Live TV on your Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, or other streaming device.
With Hulu with Live TV, you can watch live and on-demand TV from more than 60 channels, including Fox Sports 1. Hulu with Live TV includes sports from ESPN, NBC Sports, FOX Sports, and more. You can also watch your favorite shows, movies, and Hulu Originals.