The National Sports Collectors Convention Is Coming to a City Near You
The National Sports Collectors Convention is coming to a city near you, and you don’t want to miss it! Here’s everything you need to know about the event, including the must-have items to bring with you.
Checkout this video:
The National Sports Collectors Convention (NSCC) is the largest and most prestigious annual event for sports collectors and trading card enthusiasts in the world. It is THE place to see and buy the newest and hottest products in the hobby, meet the top manufacturers and sports celebrities, and attend special events and seminars.
What is the National Sports Collectors Convention?
The National Sports Collectors Convention (often called the “National”) is held annually in major cities across the United States. The show features nearly 700 exhibitors from around the world displaying and selling a wide variety of sports memorabilia, cards, and collectibles. In addition, there are usually several autograph guests each day, and many of the exhibitors will do on-site autograph signings. The National is a must-attend event for serious collectors and casual fans alike.
When and where is the National Sports Collectors Convention?
The National Sports Collectors Convention is the largest annual gathering of sports card and memorabilia collectors in the world.
The three-day event will be held at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania from August 1-3, 2018.
Over 500 sports card and memorabilia dealers from across the United States and Canada will be in attendance, making it the perfect place to find that rare card or autographed item you’ve been searching for. In addition, there will be dozens of free seminars and panels on a variety of collecting topics, as well as special guests appearances from some of the biggest names in sports.
Since it was established in 1980, the National Sports Collectors Convention (NSCC) has been the annual mecca for sports card and memorabilia collectors and dealers. The NSCC is the largest and longest running sports collectibles show in the world. This year, the NSCC is celebrating its 40th anniversary and will be held in Chicago, Illinois from July 29-August 2, 2020.
Why you should attend the National Sports Collectors Convention
The National Sports Collectors Convention is coming to a city near you, and there are plenty of good reasons to attend.
First and foremost, the NSCC is the largest annual gathering of sports memorabilia collectors in the world. If you’re looking to buy, sell, or trade collectibles, this is the place to be.
Second, the NSCC is a great place to meet fellow collectors and make new friends. Attendees come from all over the globe, and you’re sure to find like-minded people to chat with.
Third, the NSCC features many events and activities outside of trading collectibles. You can attend autograph signings with your favorite athletes, participate in question-and-answer sessions with sports personalities, and much more.
So whether you’re a seasoned collector or just getting started, be sure to check out the National Sports Collectors Convention when it comes to a city near you!
What you can expect to find at the National Sports Collectors Convention
The National Sports Collectors Convention is the biggest and most comprehensive event of its kind. It is a can’t-miss event for sports fans and collectors, as it features something for everyone. Here are some of the highlights that you can expect to find at the National Sports Collectors Convention:
-A vast marketplace with over 700 vendors selling everything from sports cards to memorabilia
-The opportunity to meet and get autographs from your favorite athletes
-Panels and seminars featuring sports industry insiders
-Fun activities for kids, such as face painting and video games
– plenty of food and drink options to keep you fueled throughout the day
Sport card collectors rejoice! Your time has come. The National Sports Collectors Convention (NSCC) is making its way to Cleveland, Ohio from July 29-August 2 and Chicago, Illinois from August 5-9. If you’re looking to get the most out of your sports collecting hobby – whether it’s meeting fellow collectors, buying/selling/trading memorabilia, or simply taking in the sites and sounds – the NSCC is the place to be.
How to get the most out of the National Sports Collectors Convention
The National Sports Collectors Convention (NSCC) is the largest and most highly anticipated annual event for sports card and memorabilia collectors and dealers. The NSCC features hundreds of exhibitors from around the world, offering a wide variety of items for purchase, trade or display. Collectors can find everything from vintage cards to modern autographed memorabilia to unique one-of-a-kind items.
For first-time attendees, the NSCC can be overwhelming. With so many vendors and so much to see, it can be difficult to know where to start. Here are a few tips to help you make the most of your NSCC experience:
1. Arrive early on opening day: The NSCC opens its doors to the public on Wednesday morning, but many attendees like to arrive Tuesday night to get a head start on the action. There are usually fewer people in attendance on Tuesday evening, so you’ll have a better chance of getting the items you’re looking for.
2. Plan your budget in advance: With so many tempting vendor tables, it’s easy to overspend at the NSCC. To avoid this, set a budget for yourself before you even step foot in the convention center and stick to it throughout the event.
3. Bring cash: Many vendors at the NSCC do not accept credit cards, so it’s important to bring enough cash to cover your purchases. There are ATMs located throughout the convention center, but they often have long lines and charge high fees.
4. Dress comfortably: The NSCC is a large event, and you will likely be doing a lot of walking throughout the convention center floor. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing that won’t impede your movement or impede your ability to look through vendor boxes of merchandise.
5. Know what you’re looking for: With so many vendors selling such a wide variety of items, it’s helpful to have an idea of what you’re looking for before you start shopping. This will help you save time by zeroing in on specific tables rather than browsing aimlessly around the entire convention center floor