- Who to follow for sports betting tips?
- Top sports betting tipsters to follow on Twitter
- Best sports betting podcasts to listen to
- Best sports betting YouTube channels
- Best sports betting websites
- How to find value bets in sports betting
- How to use analytics in sports betting
- How to read sports betting odds
- How to manage your bankroll when sports betting
- Sports betting risk management
If you’re looking to get into sports betting, or even if you’re already an experienced bettor, you need to know who to follow. These are the best sports betting experts to follow on Twitter.
Checkout this video:
Who to follow for sports betting tips?
There are a number of people who you can follow for sports betting tips. However, not all of them are created equal. Here are five people who you should definitely follow if you want to make money betting on sports.
1. Joe Duffy – Duffy is a professional sports bettor and the host of the popular podcast “OffshoreInsiders.com.” He has over two decades of experience betting on sports, and he’s extremely successful at it. He provides detailed analysis and picks for every major sporting event.
2. Raphael Esparza – Esparza is a former Las Vegas Sports Book Director who now writes for several different gambling websites. He’s very knowledgeable about the ins and outs of sports betting, and he provides detailed picks for a variety of sporting events.
3. David Solar – Solar is the managing editor of “TheLinemakers.com,” a website that provides odds and analysis for a variety of sporting events. He’s very well-connected in the industry, and he always seems to have his finger on the pulse of what’s happening in the world of sports betting.
4. Todd Fuhrman – Fuhrman is a former oddsmaker who now writes for Fox Sports and other publications. He’s extremely knowledgeable about the sports betting industry, and he provides detailed picks and analysis for a variety of sporting events.
5. Jon Price – Price is the founder and CEO of “Sports Information Traders,” a website that provides premium Picks and predictions for a variety of sporting events. He’s been featured on ESPN, Fox Sports, CBS Sports, and many other news outlets thanks to his success in the world of sports betting.
Top sports betting tipsters to follow on Twitter
If you’re looking for winning sports betting tips, there’s no better place to turn than Twitter. But with so many tipsters out there, how can you know who to trust?
Here are five of the best sports betting tipsters to follow on Twitter:
1. @TheBrightGreen – This account is run by Matt Green, a professional sports bettor with over 15 years of experience. He offers free betting tips on a variety of sports, including football, basketball, and baseball.
2. @russellthorndike – Russell Thorndike is a well-known name in the sports betting world. He’s been providing winning tips for years, and his Twitter followers have reaped the benefits.
3. @capperspicks – If you’re looking for someone with a proven track record, look no further than capperspicks. This Twitter account is run by a team of expert handicappers who have been providing winning picks for years.
4. @sportsbetcrisis – Sports Bet Crisis is run by two professional sports bettors who offer free picks and analysis on all major sporting events. They also provide helpful insights into the world of sports betting that can help you make better decisions when placing your bets.
5. @sportsbook_com – Sportsbook_com is a leading online sportsbook that provides its Twitter followers with free picks and analysis on all major sporting events.
Best sports betting podcasts to listen to
Looking for some great sports betting podcasts to listen to? Here are some of the best ones out there:
-WagerTalk Media (https://wagertalk.com/wagertalk-media/)
-SharpSide Sports Betting (https://sharpside.co/sports-betting)
-The Bettor’s Box (http://thebettorsbox.libsyn.com/)
-Against All Odds with Jeff Glor (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeff-glor-against-all-odds-sports-betting/)
-The Red Zone Report (http://blogtalkradio.com/theredzonereport)
-BangTheBook Radio (https://www.bangthebook.com/radio/)
Best sports betting YouTube channels
There are a lot of sports betting YouTube channels out there, but which ones are the best? Here are our top picks:
1. SBR (Sports Betting Review)
This channel provides analysis and predictions for a range of different sports, including NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. They also offer tips on how to make better sports bets.
2. Football Advisor
This channel is all about football betting, providing insights and predictions for a range of European leagues, including the Premier League, La Liga, and Bundesliga. They also offer tips on how to make money from football betting.
3. The Sports Geek
This channel provides betting tips and advice for a range of different sports, including NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, UFC, and more. They also have a number of helpful guides on topics like bankroll management and handicapping.
Best sports betting websites
There are a lot of factors to consider when trying to find the best sports betting website. First and foremost, you want to make sure that the site is reputable and has a good track record. You also want to make sure that they offer the type of bets that you are interested in placing. Finally, you want to make sure that they have good customer service in case you have any problems.
Here are some of the best sports betting websites that meet all of those criteria:
-Bovada: Bovada is one of the most popular sports betting websites out there. They offer a ton of different types of bets, from straight up wagers to more exotic ones like parlays and props. They also have great customer service and a user-friendly interface.
-BetOnline: BetOnline is another popular option for sports bettors. They offer a wide range of bets, competitive odds, and a well-designed website. They also have good customer service and are always available to help if you have any problems.
-MyBookie: MyBookie is a newer option that has quickly become popular with sports bettors. They offer a wide range of bets, competitive odds, and a user-friendly interface. They also have great customer service and are always available to help if you have any problems.
How to find value bets in sports betting
There are a number of ways to find value bets in sports betting, but some methods are more effective than others. In general, you want to look for situations where the odds are not representative of the true probability of an event occurring.
One way to find value is to look for bets that are being offered at significantly different odds by different bookmakers. This can be an indication that one bookmaker is underestimating the probability of an event occurring, which presents an opportunity to profit by betting with that bookmaker.
Another way to find value is to model the probability of an event occurring yourself, and compare your estimate to the odds being offered by bookmakers. If your estimate is higher than the bookmaker’s odds, then there is potential value in betting on that event.
Finally, you can also look for situations where the public is overestimating the probability of an event occurring (this is known as “fading the public”). In these situations, it can be profitable to bet against the public opinion.
How to use analytics in sports betting
By analyzing data, sports bettors can make more informed decisions that improve their chances of winning. However, not all data is created equal. To give yourself the best chance of success, you need to know where to look for useful information and how to interpret it correctly.
There are a number of places you can turn to for data-driven insights into sports betting. Here are a few of the most popular and reliable sources:
1. Stats Perform: Stats Perform is a leading provider of sports data and analytics. They offer a range of products and services that can be tailored to the needs of individual bettors.
2. RotoGrinders: RotoGrinders is a website and community dedicated to helping sports bettors make better decisions. They offer a range of tools and resources, including an extensive database of past betting results.
3. The Action Network: The Action Network is a one-stop shop for everything related to sports betting. They offer news, insights, and analysis from some of the most respected voices in the industry.
4. FiveThirtyEight: FiveThirtyEight is perhaps best known for their work in predictive analytics, but they also offer compelling insights into sports betting. Their articles frequently draw on quantitative data to answer interesting questions about the world of sports gambling.
How to read sports betting odds
Sports betting is becoming more and more popular, but it can be confusing to try to understand how to read sports betting odds. Here is a quick guide to help you get started.
The first thing you need to know is that odds are usually expressed as a ratio or a percentage. For example, if the odds of an event are 4 to 1, that means that for every four times the event happens, it will happen once. If the odds of an event are 50%, that means that the event will happen half the time.
The second thing you need to know is that the odds of an event happening are usually not the same as the probability of an event happening. For example, if the odds of an event are 4 to 1, that does not mean that the probability of the event happening is 80%. The probability of an event happening is always going to be less than 100%.
The third thing you need to know is that different bookmakers will often have different odds for the same event. This is because bookmakers use different methods to calculate their odds and they may also have different opinions on how likely an event is to happen. So, it’s always a good idea to shop around for the best odds before you place a bet.
Now that you know how to read sports betting odds, you’re ready to start placing bets!
How to manage your bankroll when sports betting
When it comes to sports betting, one of the most important things you can do is manage your bankroll properly. Your bankroll is the total amount of money you have set aside for betting, and it should be money that you can afford to lose.
There are a number of different ways to manage your bankroll, but one of the most important things to remember is to never bet more than you can afford to lose. That means setting a limit for yourself and sticking to it.
Another important thing to remember is to always pay attention to your wins and losses. It can be easy to get caught up in the excitement of winning, but it’s important to keep track of your overall profitability. If you find that you’re losing more than you’re winning, it might be time to take a break or reassess your betting strategy.
There are a number of professional sports bettors who can help you manage your bankroll and betting strategy. Many of them offer their services for free, so it’s worth following them on social media or signing up for their mailing list.
Here are a few professional sports bettors who are worth following:
1. Mikey Sports: Mikey is a professional sports bettor who has been in the business for over 15 years. He offers his picks and analysis for free on his website and Twitter account.
2. Wunderdog: Wunderdog is another professional sports bettor with over 15 years of experience. He offers his picks and analysis for free on his website and Twitter account.
3. Sports Betting Dime: Sports Betting Dime is a website that offers picks and analysis from a team of professional sports bettors. They offer their picks for free on their website and Twitter account.
Sports betting risk management
Sports betting is risky, especially if you don’t know what you’re doing.
There are a few key things to remember when you’re managing your risk while sports betting:
-Set a budget and stick to it. Don’t bet more than you can afford to lose.
-Know the odds. The higher the odds, the higher the risk.
-Don’t chase your losses. If you’re losing, accept it and move on. Trying to recoup your losses can lead to even bigger losses.
-Have a plan. know what bets you’re going to make before you make them. This will help you stay disciplined and stick to your budget.
Following people who know what they’re doing can help you become a better bettor and minimize your losses. Some good people to follow for sports betting advice are:
-Adam Levitan (@adamlevitan)
-Sean Koerner (@The_Odds_Shark)
-Chris Raybon (@ChrisRaybon)
-Matthew Freedman (@MattFtheOracle)