How to Add Fox Sports to Your Sling TV Subscription – Sling TV is a great way to watch your favorite sports without cable. But what if you want to add Fox Sports to your subscription?
Checkout this video:
Go to sling.com and create an account
Assuming you already have a Sling TV account (if not, you can sign up for a free 7-day trial here), the process for adding Fox Sports to your subscription is pretty straightforward. Just follow these steps:
1. Go to sling.com and log in to your account.
2. Select “My Account” from the top right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down to the “Add-ons” section and click on “See all add-ons.”
4. Find Fox Sports in the list of available add-ons and click on “Add.”
5. You’ll be prompted to enter your payment information, after which point Fox Sports will be added to your Sling TV subscription and you’ll be able to watch live games and programming on FS1, FS2, and FOX Soccer Plus.
Hover over the “My Account” tab and click on “Add-ons”
If you’re a fan of sports, you may be wondering how to add Fox Sports to your Sling TV subscription. The good news is that it’s easy to do, and there are a few different ways to go about it.
First, if you’re not already a Sling TV subscriber, you’ll need to sign up for an account. Once you’ve done that, you can access the add-ons page by hovering over the “My Account” tab and clicking on “Add-ons.”
Once you’re on the add-ons page, you’ll see a list of all the available channels and packages you can add to your subscription. Scroll down until you find Fox Sports, and then click on the “Add” button.
Once you’ve added Fox Sports to your subscription, you’ll be able to watch all of your favorite sports programming, including live games, highlights, and analysis.
Scroll down to the “Sports Extra” add-on and click “Add”
If you’re a sports fan, you’ll want to add the Sports Extra package to your Sling TV subscription. For an additional $5 per month, you’ll get access to channels like ESPNU, Fox Sports 2, NFL Network, and more.
Here’s how to add the Sports Extra package to your Sling TV subscription:
1. Log in to your Sling TV account at sling.com.
2. Hover over the “My Account” tab and click “Subscriptions.”
3. Under “Add-ons,” scroll down to the “Sports Extra” add-on and click “Add.”
4. Follow the prompts to complete your purchase. Once you’ve added the Sports Extra package to your subscription, you can start watching ESPNU, Fox Sports 2, NFL Network, and more!
Enter your payment information and click “Submit”
To add Fox Sports to your Sling TV subscription, start by logging into your account on the Sling TV website. Then, click on the “Change Subscription” link located in the top right-hand corner of the page.
On the “Change Subscription” page, scroll down to the “Sports” section and select “Fox Sports” from the drop-down menu. Then, enter your payment information and click “Submit.”
Once your payment has been processed, you will be able to access Fox Sports channels and content on your Sling TV account.
Enjoy Fox Sports on your Sling TV subscription!
Sling TV offers a great way to watch Fox Sports without expensive cable TV. You can add Fox Sports to your Sling TV subscription for just $20 per month. This gets you access to all of the channels that Fox Sports offers, including their live programming. You can also add other channels to your subscription, such as ESPN, for an additional fee.