How to Download the NBC Sports App – Learn how to download the NBC Sports App on your device so you can keep up with your favorite sports teams.
Checkout this video:
Go to the App Store
If you have an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you can get the NBC Sports app from the App Store.
To do this:
1. Open the App Store.
2. Tap Search and type “NBC Sports.”
3. Find the NBC Sports app and tap GET.
4. Enter your password or Touch ID when prompted, then wait for the app to finish downloading.
5. Once it’s done, you can find the NBC Sports app on your home screen.
Search for “NBC Sports”
To find the NBC Sports App, open the App Store on your Apple TV and search for “NBC Sports”. The app should be the first result. If you don’t see it, make sure you’re in the US App Store — some global versions of the App Store don’t carry it.
Find the NBC Sports App
The NBC Sports app is available on the App Store and Google Play. You can also find it by visiting NBCSports.com/LiveExtra on your mobile device.
Tap “Get” then “Install”
The NBC Sports app allows you to watch your favorite sports shows and live events. You can also set up your profile so that you can get personalized recommendations for content that you might be interested in. Here’s how to download and install the NBC Sports app on your device:
-Open the App Store on your device
-Tap the “Search” tab at the bottom of the screen
-In the search bar, type “NBC Sports”
-Tap on the NBC Sports app when it appears in the search results
-On the app page, tap “Get” then “Install”
-Enter your Apple ID password when prompted and wait for the app to finish installing
Enter your password or use Touch ID
If you’re on an iPhone 6s or later, you can use Touch ID to sign in to the NBC Sports app. Touch ID is a quick and easy way to sign in without having to enter your password every time.
To set up and use Touch ID:
1. Make sure that Touch ID is turned on for your device. You can do this by going to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode.
2. Open the NBC Sports app and tap Sign In.
3. When prompted, enter your Apple ID and password.
4. Tap Use Touch ID.
5. Place your finger on the Home button or Touch ID sensor. If you’re using an iPhone X, double-tap the Side button.
6. When prompted, enter your Apple ID password again (if required).
7. You’re now signed in! The next time you open the app, simply place your finger on the Home button or Touch ID sensor (if using an iPhone X, double-tap the Side button) to sign in automatically.*
Wait for the download to complete
1. After the NBC Sports app finishes downloading, open it up by double-clicking on the icon in the “Applications” folder.
2. You may be prompted with a message asking if you want to allow the app to make changes to your system. Click “Yes” to continue.
3. The app will then load up and take you to the home screen. From here, you can start watching live content or browsing through the on-demand library.
Tap “Open” once the download is done
Once the NBC Sports app has finished downloading, it will appear on your home screen. Tap “Open” to launch the app and begin using it.