How to Make Your Own Sports Drink?
Looking to make your own sports drink? Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to do it!
Checkout this video:
A sports drink is a beverage designed to help athletes hydrate during and after competition. They typically contain electrolytes like sodium and potassium, as well as carbohydrates for energy. While you can find sports drinks in most convenience stores, they can be expensive, and many of them contain artificial ingredients. You can easily make your own sports drink at home with a few simple ingredients.
Here’s what you’ll need:
-1 liter of filtered water
-1/2 teaspoon of salt
-1/2 cup of honey or sugar
-1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice or 1 teaspoon of citric acid
-Optional: 1 cup of diced fruit or 1 tablespoon of flavoring extract
What You Will Need
In order to make your own sports drink, you will need the following ingredients:
-1 quart of water
-1 cup of sugar
-1/2 teaspoon of salt
-1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
-1/4 cup of lemon juice
-1/4 cup of lime juice
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a large pitcher and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Fill up individual bottles or cups with the sports drink and enjoy!
Making the Drink
Making the sports drink is pretty easy. You will need:
-1 cup (240 ml) of water
-1/2 cup (120 ml) of orange juice
-1/4 cup (60 ml) of lemon juice
-1 tablespoon (15 ml) of honey
1. Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend until the honey is dissolved.
2. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Flavoring the Drink
You can use any combination of fruits, juices, and herbs to flavor your sports drink. Some examples include:
-Lemon and lime
-Orange and grapefruit
-Cherry and raspberry
-Strawberry and basil
-Watermelon and mint
-Cucumber and mint
If you’re looking for a homemadesports drink recipe, you have come to the right place. This guide will show you how to make your own sports drink, step by step.
First, gather the following ingredients:
-1 cup (250 ml) of water
-1/4 cup (50 ml) of honey
-1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) of salt
-1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) of baking soda
-1/2 cup (125 ml) of frozen fruit juice concentrate
Next, follow these steps:
1. Boil the water and honey in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until the honey is dissolved.
2. Remove from heat and stir in the salt and baking soda until dissolved.
3. Add the frozen fruit juice concentrate and stir until dissolved.
4. Let the mixture cool completely before storing in a clean, airtight container. refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.