Updating Dofu Sports on Firestick is a quick and easy process that anyone can do. By following these simple steps, you’ll be able to keep your Firestick up-to-date and enjoy the latest sports content.
Checkout this video:
Go to the home screen of your Firestick
1. Go to the home screen of your Firestick
2. Enter “Settings” in the search bar
3. Select “Device” option
4. Click on “Developer options”
5. Turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources”
6. Click on “Turn On” when a warning message appears
7. Press the back button on your remote to go back to the home screen
8. Enter “Downloader” in the search bar
9. Select the “Downloader app” from the list of results
10. Click on the “Download” button to install the app
11. Click on the “Open” button once the installation is complete
12. Enter the following URL in the box that appears: https://dofuskulls- generator . ml / android / dofu . apk and click on “Go”
13. Wait for the file to download and then select “Install”
14. Click on “Done” once the installation is complete
Select the search icon
Enter “Dofu Sports” into the search engine and select the search icon.
If you are not currently on the home screen, press the home button on your remote to return to the main menu.
Type in “Dofu Sports”
Once you have found the Dofu Sports app, hover over it with your cursor and click the menu button on your remote (three lines in the upper left-hand corner of the screen). A drop-down menu will appear. Select the “Update App” option from this menu.
Select the Dofu Sports app
On your Firestick device, go to the home screen and select the Search option.
Enter “Dofu Sports” in the search bar and select the Dofu Sports app from the list of results.
Once the app is selected, click on the Get option to install it on your device.
If you’re using the Amazon Fire TV Stick, you can update your Dofu Sports app by selecting the “Update” button on the Appstore. If there’s an update available, it will start downloading automatically.