If you’re a fan of sports, you’ll be happy to know that there are several ways to watch sports on your LG Smart TV. In this article, we’ll show you how to watch sports on your LG Smart TV so you can catch all the action.
Checkout this video:
In this article, we’ll show you how to watch sports on your LG Smart TV. We’ll cover everything from connecting your TV to the internet, to configuring your settings and installing apps. By the end of this article, you’ll be able to watch all your favorite sports teams on your LG Smart TV. Let’s get started!
How to Watch Sports on an LG Smart TV
You can watch sports on your LG Smart TV by using the WatchESPN app. The app is available in the LG Content Store. Simply search for WatchESPN in the LG Content Store and install the app. Once the app is installed, you will need to create an ESPN account. You can then use your ESPN account to sign in and watch live sports.
Download the ESPN app
If you want to watch ESPN on your LG Smart TV, the best way to do it is to download the ESPN app. The ESPN app is free to download and has a user-friendly interface. Once you have downloaded the ESPN app, you will need to create an account and then log in. After you have logged in, you will be able to watch ESPN live on your LG Smart TV.
Use AirPlay to stream from your iPhone or iPad
With the latest iOS update, you can now use AirPlay to stream sports games from your iPhone or iPad to your LG smart TV.
1. Make sure that your LG TV and iOS device are on the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your iOS device, open the app that you want to stream from.
3. Tap , then tap your LG TV.
4. If asked, enter the PIN that appears on your TV screen.
5. To stop streaming, tap in the app that you’re streaming from, then tap your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from the list.
Use a cable or satellite provider’s app
If you have a cable or satellite subscription that includes ESPN, you can download the WatchESPN app and watch live sports broadcasts on your LG Smart TV.
To download the WatchESPN app:
1. Open the LG Content Store.
2. Select Apps or Games from the left navigation panel, and then select APPS at the top of the screen.
3. Type WatchESPN in the search bar, select it when it appears in the search results, and then select INSTALL.
4. Once the installation is complete, select OPEN to launch the app or go to My Apps on your Home screen to find and launch it from there.
5. When prompted, enter your cable or satellite TV credentials to sign in and begin streaming live ESPN content on your LG Smart TV.
How to Watch Sports on Other Smart TVs
Use the ESPN app
If you’re looking for a way to watch ESPN without cable, you’re in luck. The ESPN app is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and many other streaming devices. You can also watch ESPN on your LG Smart TV by using the LG webOS app store.
To get started, open the LG webOS app store and search for “ESPN.” Select the ESPN app and click “Install.” Once the installation is complete, launch the ESPN app and sign in with your ESPN+ subscription. You can now watchESPN+ content on your LG Smart TV.
Use a cable or satellite provider’s app
Depending on your cable or satellite provider, you may be able to watch live sports on your LG smart TV through your provider’s app. To find out if this is an option for you, visit your provider’s website or give them a call.
If you’re able to use your provider’s app, you’ll first need to download it from the LG content store. Once it’s installed, open the app and sign in with your account information. Then, you should be able to watch live sports on your TV just like you would with a traditional cable or satellite box.
Depending on which provider you have, you may also be able to use your LG smart TV to access content that’s already included in your subscription, like on-demand shows and movies.
Watching sports on your LG smart TV is easy and convenient. You can find a variety of apps that will let you stream live games, and many of them are free. You can also use your TV’s built-in web browser to find websites that will let you watch live games. If you have a cable or satellite subscription, you can use your LG smart TV to sign in to your provider’s app and watch games that way.