What App to Watch Live Sports?

It’s no secret that many people love to watch live sports. But with so many different apps and streaming services out there, it can be hard to know which one to choose. In this blog post, we’ll give you a rundown of the best options for watching live sports.

Checkout this video:


ESPN is a US-based global cable and satellite television channel that is owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company and Hearst Communications. The company was founded in 1979, and it is headquartered in Bristol, Connecticut. ESPN is a leading sports broadcaster, and it offers live and taped sporting events, sports news, sports highlights, and other sports-related programming.


ESPN is a widely popular app that provides users with live sports coverage. One of the biggest benefits of using ESPN is that it offers a wide range of sports coverage, from basketball to football to hockey. Additionally, ESPN provides users with live scores and updates, making it easy to stay up-to-date on your favorite teams. Another pro of ESPN is that it is available on multiple platforms, including iOS and Android.

Live sports

ESPN is a U.S.-based global cable and satellite television channel that is owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company (which owns a 80% stake) and Hearst Communications (which owns the remaining 20%).

The company was founded in 1979 by Bill Rasmussen along with his son Scott Rasmussen and Ed Egan. ESPN broadcasts primarily from studio facilities located in Bristol, Connecticut. The network also operates offices in Miami, New York City, Seattle, Charlotte, and Los Angeles. James Pitaro currently serves as chairman of ESPN, a position he has held since March 5, 2018.

In February 2015, ESPN partnered with The Walt Disney Company to launch a new version of ESPN.com tailored for children ages 7-12 years old called ESPNFusion. The new website features content from Disney’s various sports properties including videos, games, articles and more. Parents can also create custom profiles for their children featuring their favorite sports teams and activities. In May 2015, ESPN launched WatchESPN in Canada, available via Bell TV, Shaw Cable and Rogers Cable.

Wide range of sports

ESPN has a wide range of sports covered, from football to basketball to hockey to soccer, and more. You can find just about any sport you want to watch on ESPN.

Easy to use

ESPN is a great app to watch live sports. It’s easy to use and you can watch any game you want. There are also a lot of other great features, like highlights and stats.

Similar Posts