- Go to the Hibbett Sports website.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Contact Us” link.
- Enter your information into the form and click on the “Submit” button.
- Hibbett Sports will send you an email with a confirmation link.
- Click on the confirmation link and you will be taken to a page where you can enter the raffle.
How to Confirm Raffle on Hibbett Sports: You can check the status of your Hibbett Sports raffle entry by following the steps below.
Checkout this video:
Go to the Hibbett Sports website.
1. Go to the Hibbett Sports website.
2. Enter “Hibbett Sports” into the search bar at the top of the page, then press ↵ Enter.
3. Click Raffles in the drop-down menu.
4. Find the raffle you want to enter, then click Enter Now.
5. Fill out the form with your information, then click Submit Entry.
6. You will be redirected to a confirmation page that says “You’re entered!”
You will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Contact Us” link. From there, you will be able to reach out to Hibbett Sports directly and inquire about your raffle status.
Hibbett Sports conducts a raffle for a chance to win a $500 gift card. In order to enter the raffle, you must fill out a form with your personal information. After you have submitted the form, you will be given a confirmation number. You can use this confirmation number to check your status in the raffle. The winner of the raffle will be notified by Hibbett Sports via email.
If you haven’t received an email with a confirmation link from Hibbett Sports, please check your junk or spam folder. If you still can’t find the email, reach out to their customer service team for help.
In order to confirm your participation in the raffle, Hibbett Sports must first receive your participation information, including your name and email address. After you have provided this information, you will receive an email from Hibbett Sports with a confirmation link. Simply click on the confirmation link and you will be taken to a page where you can enter the raffle.